Safety information- prepare your itinerary;
- choose a route suitable for your preparation;
- choose suitable equipment and equipment;
- consult the nivometereological bulletins;
- starting alone is more risky;
- leave information about your itinerary at the approximate time of return;
- do not hesitate to rely on a professional;
- pay attention to the indications and signs on the route;
- do not hesitate to retrace your steps;
- in the event of an accident, give the alarm by calling the short number 112 (Single European Emergency Number activated in the Autonomous Province of Trento).
As you will imagine, the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is closely linked to the contingent conditions and therefore depends on natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this sheet may have changed. Before leaving, find out about the status of the route by contacting the shelter manager on your route, the mountain guides, the visitor centers of the natural parks and the tourist offices. Invia commenti
Da Trento sulla S.S. 349 fino a Vattaro (12 km).
Dalla Valsugana sulla SP1 da Calceranica verso Bosentino poi sulla S.S. 349 fino Vattaro (6,1 km da Calceranica).
In entrambi i casi, superato Vattaro, proseguire sulla S.S. 349 in direzione Vicenza per circa 2 km, poi svoltare a sinistra e seguire le indicazioni per Campregheri.
Buone possibilità di parcheggio all'inizio del nucleo abitato della frazione Campregheri
EquipmentAbbigliamento sportivo, scarpe da ginnastica o da trekking.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.