The tradition of art combined with nature, where nature is itself art. From a brilliant idea by Giampaolo Osele, architect and sculptor from Lavarone.
Distance 5.9 km
The route is an invitation to discover, in a new and original way, the part of the lavaronese plateau that overlooks the deep Centa valley and the Alta Valsugana along an easy itinerary, in which the suggestions of the environment are combined with the suggestion of the art. It can be covered almost in all seasons. Ideal for families with children +6 years (also with pushchair) and for school groups.
Attention, in winter, to possible icy sections.
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereLavarone is connected to Trento by the SS349 della Fricca. In summer and winter, Lanzino is served by tourist mobility.
ParkingIn proximity of the road, near Lanzino.
32T 674890 5090804
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view