Distance 4.1 km
It is a walk in the Centa River Park, immersed in ruins, waterfalls and expanses of gravel. It follows the ancient Lanzino road, that in the Middle Age was the only link between Trento and Vicenza (in old documents it is defined as "Via qua itur Vicentiam").
Update: January 19, 2021
Getting thereFrom the Valsugana highway 47, take the exit for Lochere, drive to Centa San Nicolò: after the industrial area of Caldonazzo turn to the left to località Conci, where a big car park and a reataurant called "Speckstube" are found. From Centa San Nicolò drive down to the provincial road S.P. 108 up to Località Conci.
ParkingBig parking area available at the restaurant's entrance or near the road.
32T 673838 5093669
EquipmentThe usual outfit for excursions to the mountain is advised (hiking clothing and boots, a raincoat in case of rain).
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view