Enjoyable tour, riding your e-bike or mtb, which allows you to admire the Piné Plateau from above and breathe the crisp air down till the Buse lake, all seasoned with some tasting of dairy products, cured meats, honey and local cuisine.
It is possible to lengthen the itinerary by taking the cycle path that starts from Baselga di Piné and runs along the two lakes of the Plateau.
- The roads, trails, and ski slopes indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
For further information and contacts:
Piné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
Along the way are to be found the following producers and restaurateurs:
- Beekeeping "Gocce d'Oro", Piazze
- Piné Salumi, Bedollo
- Agritur Le Mandre, Bedollo
- Baita Alpina Restaurant, Bedollo Restaurant L'osteria del Toni - Bio Hotel, Brusago
- Monte Croce Restaurant, Brusago
Nearby we also point out:
- Miramonti Restaurant, Piazze of Bedollo
- Pineta Restaurant, Piazze of Bedollo
- Central Restaurant, Bedollo
ParkingIn the center of the town of Piazze di Bedollo, near the church there is a parking lot.
Author’s map recommendations
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
- 5 Waypoints
- 5 Waypoints