A stage to do on the way out or on the way back is the one at Green Grill - Info and flavors, the Casa della Rete di Riserve, wich it's along the SS 612. Here you can taste or buy local products, receive informations about the territory, admire the valley from the spectacular panoramic terrace. Another possible stage in the half of the tour is that near the Casel dei masi, the ancient shift dairy today restaurant and landlords.
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Although the route does not present particular technical difficulties or dangerous sections, we always and in any case recommend that you respect the general safety rules for mountain excursions.
The information contained in this sheet is subject to inevitable variations, therefore no indication has absolute value. Inaccuracies or inaccuracies cannot be completely avoided, given the rapidity of environmental or meteorological changes that may occur. In this sense, we decline any responsibility for any changes made by the user. It is advisable, however, to make sure, before taking an excursion, on the state of the places and on the environmental or meteorological conditions.
Tips and hints
Per chi viene da Trento, seguire la SS.612 in direzione nord fino a Grumes. Il parcheggio si trova in prossimità del Centro Polifunzionale “Le Fontanelle”.
Per chi viene dalla Val di Fiemme seguire la SS 612 in direzione sud fino a Grumes. Il parcheggio si trova in prossimità del Centro Polifunzionale “Le Fontanelle”.
ParkingParcheggio libero presso il parcheggio “Le Fontanelle” in prossimità del Teatro di Grumes
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.