Discover the enchantment and silence of the mountains in Val di Cembra
Distance 4.8 km
The Rifugio Potzmauer is located along the famous E5 European Path, an itinerary that links the cities of Verona and Costanza. Set on the edge of a large clearing, it is the ideal spot for a picnic surrounded by nature.
A very interesting excursion on European Path E5 which, from the Potzmauer, leads to the picturesque Lago Santo.
Update: March 26, 2022
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereFrom Lavis, you follow road SS612 della Valle di Cembra to Grumer, where you follow the directions for the Rifugio Potzmauer . You go past “Masi di Grumes” and reach the parking area in Pradèt locality.
ParkingFree parking in “Pradèt”.
32T 674723 5121341
Author’s map recommendations
We recommend to do this walk with the baby carrier.
Hiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view