The short path is appropriate for a walk. During autumn larch trees change their color to golden-yellow and give these places a magic atmosphere.
This trail is appropriate to combine the walk together with some Nordic Walking practice (Tables NW “Percorso della Peschiera”)
Even if this trail is not technically difficult and has no dangerous stretches, we always and in any case suggest to follow the general rules on safety for mountain hikes.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose an excursion appropriate for your real ability and training level
- Choose the fitting equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking alone is risky
- Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
- Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
- Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
- Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
- In case of accident: ask for help and call the number 112
Tips, hints and links
Rete di Riserve Alta Val di Cembra-Avisio
To drive here from Trento, you need to follow the main road S.S. 612 north to Capriana, where, before entering the town, you will find the road signs to reach Prà del Manz.
To drive here from the valley Val di Fiemme, you need to follow the main road S.S. 612 south to Capriana, where, before entering the town, you will find the road signs to reach Prà del Manz.
ParkingFree parking in the forecourt of Prà del Manz
Trekking shoes or mountain boots