The proposed itinerary, in its brevity, it takes us to know different aspect that caratterizing this part of Valle di Cembra.
Distance 16.8 km
The tour on one side presents the naturalistic aspect with lakes of Lases and Santa Colomba and in his beautiful coniferos woods, on the other side there's the main activity of the area: the extractions and processing of red phorpyry.
Also suitable for e-mtb
Safety informationBIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET!
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereBy car: From south or north, on the A22 Brennero motorway, leave the motorway at the Trento Nord exit (22.5 km from the toll gate), continue northwards on the Main Brennero Road SS12 until the turn-off for Lavis, then take the Lavis - Castello di Fiemme Main Road SS612 which will take you to the Cembra Valley.
ParkingFree car near the lakes Lases and Lago di Colomba
32T 671526 5112526
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentWhat do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks. (Descending in a sweaty garment, will make you cold)
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view