Distance 29.6 km
The tour starts at the Bike Academy Infopoint and leads uphill to the Mitterberg Fortress. After a short, rather crisp climb, the route then goes in the direction of the alpine pastures on a relatively flat terrain. After about 20 minutes you reach the so-called "Saumahd" (1,750m), where you turn left to the Klammbach Alp. A wide forest path connects the Klammbach Alp with the Nemes Alp, which is the next destination of the tour. As a small highlight, however, you can also choose hiking trail no. 13. This trail is a little more demanding in parts, with a short carrying passage of approx. 100m. Before reaching the Nemes Alp, take trail no. 146 to the Coltrondo Alp. From there the 149 leads in the direction of the Kreuzbergpass. This initially runs along a demanding trail (S2), which can, however, be bypassed via the so-called "Krötensee". Then you take the forest road to the Nemes Alp/ Coltrondo Alp junction, where hiking trail no. 130 leads in the direction of "Schwarzsee". From there it's an exciting, partly challenging trail, called “Wurzelweg”, which leads you back to the valley station of the Drei Zinnen cable car.
33T 297894 5174958
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view