Distance 13.8 km
Digita il testo o l'indirizzo di un sito web oppure traduci un documento.
The circular walk in the quiet north of Toblach/Dobbiaco leads past the Silvesteralm/Malga San Silvestro hut, the Steinbergalm/Malga Steinberg hut and the Bonner hut. The Bonner hut is the highest point of the hike and offers a breathtaking view of the surrounding Dolomite peaks.
How to reach Toblach/Dobbiaco: https://www.drei-zinnen.info/en/dobbiaco/dobbiaco/contact-and-service/arrival-mobility.html
From Toblach in northern direction, passing the district Wahlen/San Silvestro, until the end of the road.
33T 290461 5182015
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view