Starting from the tourist information office in the direction of the biotope (former dairy oak) along the Liesenfelder Bach stream to the Baunhöller Mühle mill. Over the Baunheller Berg past the hiking parking lot "Scheid" via the Schinderhannes-Untermosel cycle path back to the tourist info.
Distance 9.6 km
Update: January 03, 2022
ParkingHikers' parking lot at ZaP, Rhein-Mosel-Str. 45, Emmelshausen
32U 396861 5556951
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view