Round trip over the Hunsrück heights into the Mosel valley and back again
Distance 58.3 km
A varied road bike tour that leads through the forests, meadows and fields of the Vorderhunsrück to the wine region of the Untermosel.
German (default)A stop in the local gastronomy is always worthwhile.
Update: November 03, 2021
Safety informationNo special safety instructions
Getting therevia BAB A61 and the B327
ParkingParking lot behind the Tourist-Information, Rhein-Mosel-Str. 45, 56281 Emmelshausen
32U 396845 5556932
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view