Rest StopJUFA Hotel Malbun - Alpin Resort
Alpenhotel Malbun - Restaurant
Hotel Falknerei Galina - Restaurant
Hotel Turna - Restaurant
Gourmet Restaurant Malbuner Stube
Restaurant Bergstübli Steg
Bar Pizzeria Gitzihöll
Safety informationThe trail and the gravel road are well maintained and not exposed. You pass cattle meadows where calves are kept together with their mothers. Keep your distance and slow down to walking speed when passing the mother cows. Do not leave the paths, as part of the route passes through a wildlife protection zone.
Tips and hintsToilet facilities and the opportunity to refill water flasks can be found at the Malbun Center behind the Jöraboda bus stop.
Is this trail run not enough for you? Then climb Schönberg from Sassförkle via the Drei Kapuziner.
Combine this trail run with a family excursion. Right behind the Malbun Center there is a pleasant playground and a barbecue area. The restaurants in Malbun will also be happy to pamper you with their culinary delights.
As a tip for little adventurers: along the hiking trail to Saassee you will also find the Explorer Path, where a number of surprises and exciting facts are waiting to be discovered.
The Alp Guschg is open and operated from approx. mid-June.
ParkingAusreichend öffentliche Parkplätze (gratis) beim Dorfeingang vorhanden. Der Startpunkt befindet sich ca. 100m von den Parkplätzen entfernt, direkt bei der Bushaltestelle Jöraboda vor dem Malbun Center.
EquipmentTrail running shoes, clothing appropriate for the weather, at least 0.5 litre of water and snacks (energy bars, gel).
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.