The descent through the Uisterstal (Outer Valley) between the Tellispitza and Chrindelspitza is a real pleasure. From the Fafleralp, continue down the cross-country ski trail at a leisurely pace to Blatten (caution: cross-country skiers and winter hikers have priority on the track).
Alternatively, continue your tour from the highest point of 3,202 metres above sea level over the firn ridge in an easterly direction to the western boundary rocks of the Tschingelhorn and descend from there in a wide loop to Fafleralp across the glacier "Üsser Talgletscher" via the Inners Tal (Inner Valley).
- We recommend that a state-certified mountain guide accompanies you on this ski tour
- Plan your tour carefully
- Ensure that you have a full set of appropriate equipment
- Never embark on a tour alone
- Inform friends, relatives, the mountain hut supervisor or the hotel porter of your proposed tour. Report back when you arrive at your destination.
- Keep a constant eye on weather developments
- Adhere to the principle: if in doubt, turn back!