All-inclusive cross-country active day
Interested in trying cross-country skiing but don't have the kit? No problem - for CHF 42.00 you can have a day's cross-country skiing in the Lötschental, kitted out with top equipment. The offer includes:
- Hire of cross-country ski equipment (classic)
- A one-day cross-country day pass for the Lötschental
- A hot non-alcoholic drink in a restaurant of your choice
The offer including skating equipment is available for CHF 52.00.
You can reserve this offer at the Lötschental information point in Wiler and at the Lötschental Cross-country Centre in Blatten.
Zum Fröhlichen Jass
- Plan every cross-country skiing trip carefully
- Make sure that the equipment is suitable and complete
- Never go on a tour alone
- Inform relatives, friends, the hut keeper or the hotel porter about your tour. Report back on arrival at your destination
- Observe the weather development constantly
- Observe the principle: in case of doubt turn back!
Tips, hints and links
Cross-Country Skiing Pass Prices
- Lötschental season pass CHF 50.00
- Kandersteg - Lötschental regional pass CHF 80.00
- Swiss cross-country skiing pass CHF 140.00
- Day pass CHF 8.00
- Week pass CHF 40.00
Cross-country skiing passes can be obtained from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office or online at www.loetschental.ch/webshop, in hotels, restaurants, and at Cecil's Loipenstube in Blatten.