Interested in trying cross-country skiing but don't have the kit? No problem - for CHF 39.00 you can have a day's cross-country skiing in the Lötschental, kitted out with top equipment. The offer includes:
- Hire of cross-country ski equipment (classic)
- A one-day cross-country day pass for the Lötschental
- A hot non-alcoholic drink in a restaurant of your choice
The cross-country active day is also available with skating style equipment for CHF 49.00.
Handy hint: Order a free copy of the "Cross-country Ski Runs and Winter Hiking Routes " brochure from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office or online at www.loetschental.ch/prospekte
Tips, hints and linksCross-Country Skiing Pass Prices
- Lötschental season pass CHF 50.00
- Kandersteg - Lötschental regional pass CHF 60.00
- Swiss cross-country skiing pass CHF 120.00
- Day pass CHF 6.00
- Week pass CHF 35.00
Cross-country skiing passes can be obtained from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office or online at www.loetschental.ch/webshop, in hotels, restaurants, at Kily Sport in Wiler and in the Handlebar sports shop in Blatten.