Easy bike route right through the magic valley.
Pass along the Lötschental on the shady side of the valley. You will be rewarded with a wonderful view over the typical Valais villages of Kippel, Wiler and Blatten. The entire tour is on forest tracks and valley paths.
Order a free copy of the "Lötschental Bike Map" from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office or online at www.loetschental.ch/prospekte
- Only use marked routes and roads and follow the signs.
- Look out for walkers and hikers, respect their need for peace and quiet and give them priority at all times.
- Treat plants and animals with care. Act responsibly towards nature and the environment.
- Show consideration for the needs of farmers. Close gates and do not cut across country.
- Please note that you ride these routes at your own risk and that the landowners are not liable in the event of accidents.
Getting thereDrive into the Lötschental from Goppenstein, past the village of Ferden to Kippel Altersheim (“Nursing Home”).
ParkingYou can park your car in the Kippel car park (not free).
32T 405618 5139161
- Hire a bike from the Snack Bar Restialp (Tel. +41 (0)27 939 16 00) and enjoy a racy ride to Ferden. The bikes can be returned at the Hotel Ambord in Ferden. Please bring along your own helmet. Price: CHF 15.00
Push the arrows to change the view