A moderately difficult bike route which takes you right across the entire Lötschental.
Distance 22.9 km
Route predominantly on forest tracks. The highlight of this route is the viewing point on the Weritztafel at 2,102 metres above sea level. Here you have a magnificent view of the impressive Bietschhorn Massif. From Chländerflue, follow the single track to Blatten. A further highlight of this route is the St. Wendelin Chapel in Eisten and the ancient village of Blatten.
Order a free copy of the "Lötschental Bike Map" from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office or online at www.loetschental.ch/prospekte
AuthorClaudio Della Bianca
Update: May 23, 2022
Zum Fröhlichen Jass
'Gsteinät' recreation park
- Only use marked routes and roads and follow the signs.
- Look out for walkers and hikers, respect their need for peace and quiet and give them priority at all times.
- Treat plants and animals with care. Act responsibly towards nature and the environment.
- Show consideration for the needs of farmers. Close gates and do not cut across country.
- Please note that you ride these routes at your own risk and that the landowners are not liable in the event of accidents.
Getting thereDrive into the Lötschental from Goppenstein, past the villages of Ferden and Kippel as far as Wiler to the school building.
ParkingYou can park your car in the outdoor car park or in the indoor car park beside the cable car valley station (not free).
32T 406087 5139421
- Hire a bike from the Snack Bar Restialp (Tel. +41 (0)27 939 16 00) and enjoy a racy ride to Ferden. The bikes can be returned at the Hotel Ambord in Ferden. Please bring along your own helmet. Price: CHF 15.00
- 36 Waypoints
- 36 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view