Leisurely winter hike from the Lauchernalp to Wiler.
The route from the Lauchernalp to Wiler is used as a descent by skiers, as a toboggan run by tobogganers and as a winter hiking route by winter hikers - a decidedly multifunctional route, so to speak! A leisurely hike from the Lauchernalp to Wiler via the holiday hamlet of Fischbiel is nevertheless worthwhile. Take a toboggan with you if you prefer to go faster!
Order a free copy of the "Cross-country Ski Runs and Winter Hiking Routes" brochure from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office or online at www.loetschental.ch/prospekte
- Plan your tour carefully
- Ensure that you have a full set of appropriate equipment
- Never embark on a tour alone
- Inform friends, relatives, the mountain hut supervisor or the hotel porter of your proposed tour. Report back when you arrive at your destination.
- Keep a constant eye on weather developments
- Adhere to the principle: if in doubt, turn back!
Getting thereDrive into the Lötschental from Goppenstein, past the villages of Ferden and Kippel as far as Wiler to the valley cable car station. Take the cable car up to the Lauchernalp.
ParkingYou can park your car in the outdoor car park or in the indoor car park beside the cable car valley station (not free).
32T 405787 5140451
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.