Rest stopsSchuler's Weinstube
- When the line is closed - absolute driving ban!
- Always drive on half sight.
- Always adjust your speed so that you can stop in time before obstacles or avoid oncoming traffic
- Watch out for pedestrians and hikers and drive slowly past
- Driving on the track with motorcycles will be reported without exception.
- The use of the bicycle routes is at your own risk.In the forest, especially camping, camping in the dark, making fires, disturbing game or entering forest cultures under 3 m tree height are prohibited by law.
- Check your sports equipment regularly and wear a helmet
- Only the use of the approved, marked routes is permitted.
- Never leave the marked path
- We ask for consideration for the environment. Avoid noise and pollution. Restrict driving in the twilight to protect wild animals.
- Observe the road traffic regulations and provide first aid if necessary.
- Please always close gates and gates. Caution during forestry work!
- Correct self-assessment
- Start in time and plan for reserves
- Leave higher altitudes in bad weather
- Make sure that you can get through safely if there are impassable stretches of road. If you do not feel safe, turn back soon enough
- For a safe cooperation please follow the Fair Play rules (Link) Emergency call: (+43 4282)112
Getting thereFrom the north (D, NL, DK):
Tauernautobahn - junction Spittal - direction Lienz - Greifenburg - over the Kreuzberg - WeissbriachSalzburg - Badgastein (rail loading - Tauern lock) - Mallnitz - Möll bridge - Greifenburg - over the Kreuzberg - Weissbriach
From the West (CH, F):
Felbertauern - Mittersill - Lienz - Greifenburg - over the Kreuzberg - Weissbriach
From the south (I, SLO):
Udine - departure Hermagor/Gailtal - Hermagor - WeissbriachKarawanken motorway - Villach junction - direction Italy - exit Hermagor/Gailtal - Hermagor - Weissbriach
From the East (SLO, HR):
Klagenfurt - Villach - departure Hermagor/Gailtal - Hermagor - Weissbriach
ParkingParking spaces are available at the starting point!
- Helmet duty!!!!!!
- Right clothing: Do not only adapt your clothing to the current weather conditions. Also pack warm clothing, a spare jersey and rain protection in summer, especially in the early and late seasons.
- Emergency equipment: bandages, repair kit (spare hose, pump, tools), map, mobile phone and possibly GPS
- ATTENTION: In the mountains reception is not guaranteed everywhere!
- Take enough to drink with you and plan a stopover in good time
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints