- San Lorenzo in Banale, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy
Although the cliffs of Paganella area are periodically inspected, do not forget that they are still natural walls with free access and therefore subject to agents of various nature - both atmospheric and human - that may damage the rock and the gear present on the wall. For a climbing experience as safe as possible, it is necessary not to abide by the following safety norms:
- always wear a helmet whether while climbing or during a stop at the foot of the cliff
- before starting to climb, double-check your safety equipment reciprocally; climbing harness, quickdraws, knot and brake stand
- do not climbing alone
- stop at the foot of the cliff only for as long as necessary to climb and always pay attention to other climbers on the wall
- always check the gear present on the wall
- make use of adequate securing gear after having learnt the correct use
Anyone who climbs, is aware of the risk inherent in the practice of this activity and accepts it.
Whether you have never practised this activity or even if you simply would like the supervision of expert and comptent specialists, do not hesitate to contact the local Alpin Guide.