Avoid the queue: purchase online your ticket and go directly to turnstile. Choose the stage and pay with your credit card. You will receive by email your ticket (you can print the ticket or save it in your smartphone), scan it on the orange scanner on the turnstile located at the gates of the lift.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose an excursion appropiate for your real ability and training level
3) Choose the fitting equimpent
4) Check the weather forecast
5) Hiking alone is risky
6) Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
7) Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
8) Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
9) Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
10) Ask for help and call the number 112
NOT for beginners because of some potential dangers; two suspended bridges.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereFrom the motorway exit Trento nord we drive direction val di Non and Altopiano della Paganella; just afer the long tunnel by Mezzolombardo, we turn right (SP 64), to Fai della Paganella and Andalo.
ParkingParking place at the departure of the lifts Andalo - Doss Pelà - cima Paganella.
Book recommendations for this region:
Via ferrata kit:
- fall damper
- 2 carabiners
Utilize the equipment correctly, proceed with caution and attention, always fixing the 2 carabiners. Important to maintain necessary distance for security. One person only between 2-3 anchorages.
Dangerous in case of rain.