Top via ferrata in the Brenta Dolomites.
From rifugio Pedrotti to rifugio Croz dell'Altissimo and then to the Pradel Plateau and Molveno; otherwise from rifugio Pedrotti to rifugio Tuckett, going through Bocca di Tuckett, and then to Madonna di Campiglio.
The wonderful scenario of the Brenta Dolomites, UNESCO World Heritage.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose an excursion appropiate for your real ability and training level
3) Choose the fitting equimpent
4) Check the weather forecast
5) Hiking alone is risky
6) Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
7) Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
8) Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
9) Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
10) Ask for help and call the number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Trekkingshoes, rain-jacket, water; via ferrata set.
From the motorway exit Trento nord we drive direction val di Non and Altopiano della Paganella; just afer the long tunnel by Mezzolombardo, we turn right (SP 64), to Fai della Paganella, Andalo and Molveno.
Molveno, departure of the cableway.