Sette passi per Sette Ville
APT Dolomiti di Brenta e Paganella Verified partner Explorers Choice
San Lorenzo in BanalePhoto: APT Dolomiti di Brenta e Paganella
- San Lorenzo in Banale, one of Italy's most beautiful villages.
Track typesShow elevation profile
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose an excursion appropiate for your real ability and training level
3) Choose the fitting equimpent
4) Check the weather forecast
5) Hiking alone is risky
6) Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
7) Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
8) Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
9) Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
10) Ask for help and call the number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsTourist Board Dolomiti Paganella
Public transportTrentino Trasporti - line 201 (from Trento to Ponte Arche) and line 208 (from Ponte Arche to San Lorenzo Dorsino)
Coming from the North:
Motorway A 22 exit San Michele all'Adige, then SS 43 through Mezzolombardo; after having passed the village, we turn left into SP64, following the indications to Altopiano della Paganella; in Andalo, we turn left, SS 421, first to Molveno and then to San Lorenzo in Banale.
Coming from the South:
Motorway A 22 exit Trento Sud: at the roundabot we'll follow the indications to Terme di Comano/Tione di Trento/Madonna di Campiglio; about 30 kms. after Trento, just before Terme di Comano, we'll turn right to Villa Banale/San Lorenzo in Banale/Molveno.
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others