Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsAzienda Turismo Dolomiti Paganella
If you come from the North side: At the roundabout near motorway exit you turn right on Mezzolombardo. After travel across the village, following the driving direction for Fai della Paganella - Andalo - Molveno
If you come from the South side: From the motorway exit of Trento Nord you proceed on Val di Non e Altopiano della Paganella, at the exit of Mezzolombardo tunnel you turn on the right on SP 64. You proceed on Fai della paganella - Andalo direction.
ParkingIn the centre of Andalo or near the swimming pool (payment parking), near the sportscentre (free parking).
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.