- Croz del Rasar viewpoint
- Sentiero dell'Amore
Avoid the queue: purchase online your ticket and go directly to turnstile. Choose the stage and pay with your credit card. You will receive by email your ticket (you can print the ticket or save it in your smartphone), scan it on the orange scanner on the turnstile located at the gates of the lift.
1) prepare your itinerary
2) choose an excursion appropiate for your real ability and training level
3) choose the fitting equimpent
4) check the weather forecast
5) hiking alone is risky
6) give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
7) do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
8) pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
9) do not hesitate to retrace your steps
10) in case of accident: ask for help and call the number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsTourist Board Dolomiti Paganella
If you come from the North side: At the roundabout near motorway exit you turn right on Mezzolombardo. After travel across the village, following the driving direction for Fai della Paganella - Andalo - Molveno
If you come from the South side: From the motorway exit of Trento Nord you proceed on Val di Non e Altopiano della Paganella, at the exit of Mezzolombardo tunnel you turn on the right on SP 64. You proceed on Fai della paganella - Andalo direction.