- Acqua delle Scudelle
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose an excursion appropiate for your real ability and training level
3) Choose the fitting equimpent
4) Check the weather forecast
5) Hiking alone is risky
6) Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
7) Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
8) Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
9) Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
10) Ask for help and call the number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsTourist Board Dolomiti Paganella
Getting thereFrom the motorway exit Trento nord we drive direction val di Non and Altopiano della Paganella; just afer the long tunnel by Mezzolombardo, we turn right (SP 64), to Fai della Paganella and Andalo.
ParkingAndalo - town centre and at the departure of the cableway Andalo - Prati di Gaggia.
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentGym or trekking shoes, rucksack with water and snacks.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.