Albula-Julier, 122 km, 3000 Höhenmeter
Distance 118.5 km
Update: April 30, 2018
Tips and hintsAlpen Challenge
Getting thereVon Basel und Zürich - Chur-Süd (Ausfahrt Nr. 17) - Lenzerheide - Lantsch/Lenz.
Von Milano - Lugano - San-Bernadino-Tunnel - Thusis - Chur (Ausfahrt Lenzerheide) - Lenzerheide - Lantsch Lenz.
ParkingParkplatz gegenüber Informationsbüro Lantsch/Lenz.
32T 543121 5170162
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view