A wonderful round trip also suitable for families
Distance 6 km
The itinerary runs along the initial stretch of the canal that carries water from the Corondoler source to the waterfalls of the same name. From here it descends along the stream and continue towards the "Pian della Cenere" meadows, from which you then go back to the starting point.
AuthorApt Rovereto Vallagarina
Update: April 08, 2021
Safety informationThe itinerary does not present particular difficulties. However, we suggest you not to abandon the route, especially in the first part, but to follow it as it appears.
Getting thereFrom the A22 Ala - Avio exit, take the road towards Avio and then go up along the Strada del Monte Baldo (SP208) to the junction of "Pra da Stua". Here you turn left to "Passo della Cola", after which, you will find signs for Madonna della Neve.
ParkingIn Madonna della Neve there are numerous parking areas, we advise you not to leave the car on the side of the road or in the meadows.
32T 646415 5066391
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view