A pleasant walk from Sega di Ala to Passo delle Fittanze
Distance 6.1 km
The Lessinia plateau has long hosted the state borders between different kingdoms, a fact that, as in all mountain territories, has seen generations of smugglers in business. The "Strada dei Ladri", which is part of this itinerary, evokes those ancient activities.
AuthorApt Rovereto Vallagarina
Update: April 08, 2021
Safety informationThere are no springs along the way. Especially in the summer months, we recommend to bring water with you.
Getting thereFrom the SS12 dell’ Abetone e del Brennero, in Sdruzzinà take the road that goes up towards Sega di Ala.
ParkingThere is a parking area in Sega di Ala.
32T 653892 5062036
EquipmentWe recommend to wear suitable shoes
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view