Simple route on a paved road without traffic with a slight difference in height for a comfortable walk for families around the historic center of Brentonico. Possibility to stop in the park to let the children play and relax in the shade of the majestic plants.
Itinerary without particular difficulties and therefore suitable for everyone, even for babies in a stroller. The whole itinerary is well exposed to the sun, it could be hot in midsummer.
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereFrom the ROVERETO SUD exit, follow the signs for Mori until you reach the town. After the town traffic lights turn left at the crossroads following the signs for ALTIPIANO di BRENTONICO. From Mori the town of Brentonico is just 7 km away. Enter the town and look for parking in the square or around the park.
ParkingAmple parking facilities around the Parco C. Battisti or in the church square.
EquipmentComfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the season.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.