Among villages, fountains and dry stone walls: immerse yourself in the typical rural landscape of our valleys and admire the view, delicately modified by the hand of man.
The valley of Terragnolo is one of the intact natural territories in Vallagarina: here you can breathe the atmosphere of the past and fully experience ancient emotions, for a true dive into the past.Also in the Valle di Terragnolo, discover the Venetian sawmill.
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereFrom the center of Rovereto, take the road that leads from Piazza Rosmini to the mountain (Viale dei Colli). Remain on the SP2 and pass the villages of Noriglio, Senter and Perini; the next village is Valgrande.
ParkingPossibility to park in the two small parking lots in Valgrande along the SP 2
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.