Very satisfying cycling among woods, huts, and wonderful views.
Distance 33.9 km
From the centre of Brentonico, you reach the village of Saccone, passing through the pastures of the different villages. Then you go on walking on a road through big beech woods up to Polsa. If you go on, you will have a view on the Adige Valley, from Lessini plateau till Verona. Along the itinerary, there are various signs of the First World War such as buildings and trenches built both by the Austro-Hungarian and Italian armies. You can stop in different typical places (Malga Susine, Malga Costapelada, Malga Fos-ce, Malga Campo, Malga Campei) where you can find typical dishes made with local products. From the main itinerary, there are different possible itineraries that allow you to choose the one it is better for you.
Also for E-mtb
AuthorApt Rovereto Vallagarina
Update: May 27, 2020
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereFrom A22 motorway take "Rovereto sud" exit and follow the directions to "Altopiano di Brentonico". Brentonico is 11 km far from the motorway exit.
ParkingParking lots available in Brentonico city centre.
32T 651908 5075640
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view