A nice climb where it’s important to gage your strength. It’s the only way to take on the road that from Calliano in Valle dell’Adige leads to Passo Coe. Nearly 20 kilometres that from the very start test the legs with steep slopes. In fact, here the difference in altitude exceeds 1400 metres - a measure that should lead you to wisely pace yourself as you climb up.
Distance 19.6 km
Update: January 29, 2018
Safety informationPlease note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
32T 662474 5088803
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view