Miniature Park Little Saxon Switzerland
In this unique world of experience, well-known rock formations are recreated from Elbe sandstone. Models of buildings and means of transport in miniature give fascinating impressions. In addition: gold panning plant, local cinema, sculpture workshop and much more...
(distance 2.6 km | 1 h)
Safety informationPlease note: in the Saxon Switzerland National Park, only marked trails may be used in the core zone! Fines may be imposed for violations.
Tips and hintsTouristService Pirna: + 49(0) 3501 556446
Tourist Information Lohmen: +49 (0)3501 581024
Hosts with the certificate "Hiker-friendly along the Malerweg" along the 1st stage
- A4 at the freeway junction Dresden-West drive in the direction of Pirna / Prague on the A17
- take A17 exit Pirna, direction Pirna on B 172a
- always stay on this expressway: pass the exits: Pirna/Heidenau/Bad Schandau; Pirna-Copitz; Graupa/Neustadt/Pillnitz;
- the road becomes one lane, passing the exit Jessen Bonnewitz through town (speed limit 30!)
- 500 m after the Bonnewitz town exit sign, turn right towards Liebethal
ParkingParking - Elbe parking lot or train station parking lot (ferry crossing necessary);
Tip: For guests who want to change their accommodation in stages, there are long-term parking spaces.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
- 6 Waypoints
- 6 Waypoints