San Bernardino is a popular Winter sports destination. A variety of ski trails (skating/classic) meanders through fairy-tale forests and spectacular vistas.
Distance 6 km
San Bernardino ist ein beliebtes Ziel für viele Wintersportfreunde. Abwechslungsreiche Loipen für den klassichen, sowie skating Stil (mehr als 30 Km) winden sich durch märchenhafte Tannenwälder und atemberaubende Landschaften.
Update: January 21, 2021
ParkingParking fees are available either at the nordic centre (near the cross-country ski cash point nr. 1), or at the parking Fornas, at the cash point nr. 2.
32T 514583 5145395
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentSkipasses can be purchased either at the cross-country ski cash points or at the sport centre.
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view