Distance 11.4 km
The trail climbs steeply up to Alp Summermatten, to the Sellapass and on to the highest point of the Four Springs Trail, the Piz Giübin (2776m), from where you can marvel at the panoramic view. The descent leads to the dam at the Sellasee lake and on to the Gotthardpass.
Vier Quellen Wanderung buchen!
Wandern Sie bequem von Unterkunft zu Unterkunft und profitieren Sie vom im Preis inbegriffenen Gepäcktransport.
Update: February 23, 2018
Safety informationAuf hoch gelegenen Abschnitten sind Schneefelder bis in die Sommermonate möglich.
Tips and hints
- Snow fields are possible on the upper sections right through to the summer months.
32T 473803 5160152
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view