Distance 21 km
The route leads to the source area of the River Ticino below the Nufenenpass, home to many marmots. It then continues over the Nufenenpass, crossing magnificent Alpine meadows through the Ägenetal valley, over a hanging bridge and finally along the Rhone to Obergesteln.
Wandern Sie bequem von Unterkunft zu Unterkunft und profitieren Sie vom im Preis inbegriffenen Gepäcktransport.
Update: November 05, 2021
Safety informationAuf hoch gelegenen Abschnitten sind Schneefelder bis in die Sommermonate möglich.
Tips and hints
- Snow fields are possible on the upper sections right through to the summer months.
32T 459445 5149108
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view