Safety informationCross-country skiing rules at a glance:
- Ski on sight.
- Be considerate of others.
- On the uphill you can avoid more easily than the downhill skier.
- Use the trail only with cross-country skis, no alpine skis.
- Entering the trail without cross-country skis is not allowed. Please use the winter hiking trails.
Tips and hintsTourism information: www.schladming-dachstein.at
Tourism blog: www.derbergdastal.at
Tourist Office Schladming-Dachstein
T: +43 3687 23310
Garbage on meadows and paths can not smell mountain and valley. Please take it with you. Agriculture and forestry are important partners for Berg und Tal. They allow you to walk and drive on many of their paths. Be aware that only good cooperation will guarantee your recreational enjoyment in the future.
Getting thereB320 in the direction of Wörschach, from Wörschach to Au and to the sports ground.
ParkingSports ground Wörschach
Author’s map recommendations
- Cross-country skiing equipment with appropriate cross-country skis, poles and boots.
- Warm, breathable clothing.
- Gloves, hood
Equipment rental at Sport Scherz - Branch Riesneralm