Rest stopsAlmstube Schlattinger
Overview of the trail rules
- Drive on sight
- Be considerate of others
- On the ascent you can sidestep more easily than the downhill one
- Only use the trail with cross-country skis, no alpine skis
- Entering the trail without cross-country skis is not permitted. Please use the winter hiking trails for this
- Please do not throw anything away. The landowners are not there to pich up the rubbish (including paper tissues)
- Dogs are not permitted on the trails
- The terms and conditions apply as posted
Please always observe the rules of the cross-country ski run. In general, each double track is a unit of cross-country skiing trails. The rule of law applies. There are no motorway regulations, even if several cross-country trails run side by side, the legal rule always applies.
Tips and hintswww.ramsau.com/xc
From the West:
Take the A10 to Knoten Ennstal - take the exit towards Graz/Schladming. Drive along the Ennstal-Bundesstraße for approx. 20 km until you reach Schladming. Take the turn-off for Ramsau and drive up to the plateau. Approximately 1 km after Ramsau Kulm turn off eastwards on the Rössinger Landesstraße and continue to the Old Mill.
From the North/East:
Take the Pyhrnautobahn direction Liezen. Then follow the Ennstalbundesstraße to Schladming. Take the turn-off for Ramsau and drive up to the plateau. Approximately 1 km after Ramsau Kulm turn off eastwards on the Rössinger Landesstraße and continue to the Old Mill.
ParkingParking is available at the starting point "Alte Mühle".
Author’s map recommendations
- Cross-country equipment with appropriate cross-country skis, sticks and boots.
- Warm, breathable clothing.
- Gloves, hood
- 8 Waypoints
- 8 Waypoints