The Stadium XC Trail is the heart of the trail network in Ramsau am Dachstein and is approx. 6 km long.
Around the World Cup cross-country stadium in Ramsau am Dachstein, between the BILLA junctions on the East standard trail and the Kreitseiler junction on the West standard trail, the heart of the Ramsau am Dachstein trail network is located. The approximately 6 km long trail section can be prepared early in winter with the help of the snow farming depots and can also be snowed by machines if necessary.
Café- Restaurant Ramsau Zentrum
Café- Bistro VerweilZeit
Café Restaurant Walcher
Overview of the trail rules
- Drive on sight
- Be considerate of others
- On the ascent you can sidestep more easily than the downhill one
- Only use the trail with cross-country skis, no alpine skis
- Entering the trail without cross-country skis is not permitted. Please use the winter hiking trails for this
- Please do not throw anything away. The landowners are not there to pich up the rubbish (including paper tissues)
- Dogs are not permitted on the trails
- The terms and conditions apply as posted
Please always observe the rules of the cross-country ski run. In general, each double track is a unit of cross-country skiing trails. The rule of law applies. There are no motorway regulations, even if several cross-country trails run side by side, the legal rule always applies.
Tips and hints
- Cross-country equipment skating or classic with appropriate cross-country skis, sticks and boots.
- Warm, breathable clothing.
- Gloves, hood
From the west:
Take the A10 to Knoten Ennstal - take the exit towards Graz/Schladming. Drive along the Ennstal-Bundesstraße for approx. 20 km until you reach Schladming. Take the turn-off for Ramsau. Continue to the village of Ramsau where the XC-stadium is located.
From the East/North:
Take the Pyhrnautobahn direction Liezen. Then follow the Ennstalbundesstraße to Schladming. Take the turn-off for Ramsau. Continue to the village of Ramsau where the XC-stadium is located.
Parking available at the "Ramsau Zentrum" next to the stadium.
Author’s map recommendations
- 7 Waypoints
- 7 Waypoints