The Sturzhahn cross-country ski trail on the Tauplitzalm is part of the Salzkammergut cross-country ski trails, which cover more than 200 km.
Distance 5 km
Immerse yourself in a special kind of vacation pleasure, past idyllically situated alpine huts.
- The current cross-country skiing trail report can be found on the website of the Ausseerland-Salzkammergut Tourism Association.
- There you will also find the prices for the cross-country skiing maps and an overview of the distribution points for Bad Mitterndorf, Tauplitz and the Tauplitzalm.
Update: December 02, 2022
Safety informationPlease note the exclusion of liability!
Tips and hintsTrail rules
- Please run in the right lane
- Please observe and follow the running direction
- Please clear the track for faster runners
- Please respect that dogs are not allowed
- Please be careful at blind bends
- Please note that in case of an accident assistance is obligatory
- Use at one’s own risk
Pedestrians are not allowed to walk on the tracks!!
- Arrival by car to Tauplitz to the valley station of the 4-seater chairlift. From there, take the 4-seater chairlift to the high plateau.
- Arrival from Bad Mitterndorf by car to the Tauplitzalm. (toll road)
ParkingFree parking is available at the entry points!
33T 425039 5271785
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentCross-country skiing equipment required!
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view