The Lärchwald cross-country ski trail on the Tauplitzalm is part of the Salzkammergut cross-country ski trails that cover more than 200 km.
Distance 5.8 km
Cross-country skiing on the sunny plateau through the incomparable Styrian landscape.
- The current cross-country skiing report can be found on the website of the Ausseerland-Salzkammergut Tourism Association.
- There you will also find the prices for the cross-country skiing maps and an overview of the distribution points for Bad Mitterndorf, Tauplitz and the Tauplitzalm.
Update: April 04, 2022
Safety informationPlease note the exclusion of liability!
Tips and hintsTrail rules
- Please run in the right lane
- Please observe and follow the running direction
- Please clear the track for faster runners
- Please respect that dogs are not allowed
- Please be careful at blind bends
- Please note that in case of an accident assistance is obligatory
- Use at one’s own risk
Pedestrians are not allowed to walk on the tracks!!
Getting thereAnreise mit dem Auto zur Ortsloipe Tauplitz
ParkingFree parking is available at the entry point.
33T 425970 5267705
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentCross-country skiing equipment required!
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view