Within the Tour de Ramsau there is an own Kids Race over 2 kilometers.
In January 2023, the World Cup cross-country skiing stadium in Ramsau am Dachstein will be transformed into the hot spot of the hobby cross-country skiing scene for the 22nd time. The Tour de Ramsau is the only 3-day tour for ambitious hobby cross-country skiers - and every meter and every second will be fought for this winter too.
On Friday, the Dachstein Sprint over 1,100 meters is on the program, as well as the Kids Race over a distance of 2,000 meters.
Rest stopsWM Langlaufstadion Ramsau am Dachstein
Overview of the trail rules
- Drive on sight
- Be considerate of others
- On the ascent you can sidestep more easily than the downhill one
- Only use the trail with cross-country skis, no alpine skis
- Entering the trail without cross-country skis is not permitted. Please use the winter hiking trails for this
- Please do not throw anything away. The landowners are not there to pich up the rubbish (including paper tissues)
- Dogs are not permitted on the trails
- The terms and conditions apply as posted
Please always observe the rules of the cross-country ski run. In general, each double track is a unit of cross-country skiing trails. The rule of law applies. There are no motorway regulations, even if several cross-country trails run side by side, the legal rule always applies.
Tips and hints
From the west:
Take the A10 to Knoten Ennstal - take the exit towards Graz/Schladming. Drive along the Ennstal-Bundesstraße for approx. 20 km until you reach Schladming. Take the turn-off for Ramsau. Continue to the village of Ramsau where the XC-stadium is located.
From the East/North:
Take the Pyhrnautobahn direction Liezen. Then follow the Ennstalbundesstraße to Schladming. Take the turn-off for Ramsau. Continue to the village of Ramsau where the XC-stadium is located.
Parking available at the "Ramsau Zentrum" next to the stadium.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
- Cross-country skating equipment with appropriate cross-country skis, sticks and boots.
- Wind-breaking, breathable clothing.
- Gloves, hood
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints