This circular hike in the middle of the Pöllauer Tal Nature Park is an experience for children, young people, adults...
...as there are many activity options along the way, such as e.g.
- the NaturKRAFTpark in the "Hinterbrühl"
- the bee show path
- the natural bathing pond with biotope and beach volleyball court as well as
- children's playgrounds (e.g. on the bed of the Safen stream).are located.
The "Hinterbrühl" itself is a popular destination for recreation seekers, nature lovers and sports enthusiasts - both for us locals and, of course, gladly for our guests.
Here we experience the scenic diversity of the Pöllauer Tal Nature Park and enjoy the culinary delights of the region.
Rest stopsRestaurant Haider
Café - Konditorei - Lebzelterei Ebner, GenussCard Partner
***Superior Hotel-Restaurant Gruber
Bäckerei - Café - Konditorei Gotthardt
Buschenschank Ziagl's Laube - Familie Schweighofer
- Fire brigade: 122
- Police: 133
- Rescue: 144
- European emergency call: 112
- Emergency call mountain rescue: 140
Tips and hints
about the region, accommodation options and culinary tips:
Pöllauer Tal Nature Park Tourist Office
Castle 1, 8225 Pöllau
Tel: +43 3335 4210
Author’s map recommendations
- Before starting the hike, check the possibilities for refreshments, including opening times, or pack appropriate food.
- A good pair of hiking boots is a good companion and should never be missing.
- Emergency equipment (blister plasters!) belongs in every rucksack.
- It is always advisable to dress according to the "onion system".D
- on't forget rain gear, sunglasses and a water bottle, as well as a hiking map, pocket knife and headlamp.
- 21 Waypoints
- 21 Waypoints