Rest stopsKirchenwirt Aigen
Auszeit - Frühstücks Café & Sunset Lounge
- Plan your trip in advance, taking into account walking time, distance, elevation gain, hazards, and weather reports.
- Let others know where you are going and when you want to be back.
- Turn back in good time if the weather deteriorates. If you are caught in a thunderstorm, stay away from free-standing trees and wait out the storm, crouching if possible.
- Stay on marked trails and remember to close pasture fences.
- If you are a dog owner: Clarify before the hike if you need to cross a pasture. Keep your dog on a leash and make sure it stays calm. If a cow attacks, let the dog off the leash immediately. Never pick him up to defend him.
Tips and hintsTourism information: www.schladming-dachstein.at
Tourism blog: www.derbergdastal.at
Tourist Office Schladming-Dachstein
T: +43 3687 23310
Garbage on meadows and paths can not smell mountain and valley. Please take it with you. Agriculture and forestry are important partners for Berg und Tal. They allow you to walk and drive on many of their paths. Be aware that only good cooperation will guarantee your recreational enjoyment in the future.
- Coming from Liezen, turn left in Wörschach and follow the signs to Aigen/Ennstal. In Aigen drive through the village and shortly before the end sign, turn left and park your car at the large gravel parking lot.
- Coming from Schladming, follow the signs to Irdning/Aigen at the Trautenfels intersection. Drive through Irdning and via Schlattham and past the Putterersee, turn right shortly after the town sign Aigen and park your vehicle at the large gravel parking lot.
ParkingFree parking at the large gravel parking lot.
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentGood shoes, clothes and a small backpage for a snack.
- 4 Waypoints
- 4 Waypoints