Rest stopsRestaurant 19 (Golfstüberl)
- Plan your trip in advance, taking into account walking time, distance, elevation gain, hazards, and weather reports.
- Let others know where you are going and when you want to be back.
- Turn back in good time if the weather deteriorates. If you are caught in a thunderstorm, stay away from free-standing trees and wait out the storm, crouching if possible.
- Stay on marked trails and remember to close pasture fences.
- If you are a dog owner: Clarify before the hike if you need to cross a pasture. Keep your dog on a leash and make sure it stays calm. If a cow attacks, let the dog off the leash immediately. Never pick him up to defend him.
Tips and hintsTourism information: www.schladming-dachstein.at
Tourism blog: www.derbergdastal.at
Tourist Office Schladming-Dachstein
T: +43 3687 23310
Garbage on meadows and paths can not smell mountain and valley. Please take it with you. Agriculture and forestry are important partners for Berg und Tal. They allow you to walk and drive on many of their paths. Be aware that only good cooperation will guarantee your recreational enjoyment in the future.
Getting thereIn Wörschach or Trautenfels leave the Ennstalbundesstraße (B320) and continue to Irdning or Aigen. Now follow the signs to Pichlarn Castle.
ParkingParking at the Hotel Castle Pichlarn
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentGood shoeas and clothes.
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints