A classic among the mountain bike trails of the Ausseerland Salzkammergut region.
Distance 67.1 km
A real highlight in Ausseerland and also the longest tour we can recommend. Around the Grimming sounds impressive and it is, if you take a closer look at the route details.
AuthorTVB Ausseerland Salzkammergut
Update: November 28, 2022
Bike pushing needed
Rest stopsRitzingerhütte Viehbergalm
Safety informationA few more requests - the nature and wildlife will thank you and the bike experience will be an even more beautiful:
- Please stay on the designated trails!
- Stick to the "nature opening hours": March and October 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., April and September 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., May through August 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Do not leave litter!
- Hikers and pedestrians have priority!
- Ride responsibly and at half speed!
- Only ride a technically perfect bike! Also in the sense of health!
Emergency call rescue: 144
Emergency Reporting Tip - Provide answers to the six W questions:
- What happened?
- How many injured?
- Where did the accident happen? (possibly GPS coordinates)
- Who is reporting? (callback number)
- When did the accident happen?
- Weather at the accident site?
Tips and hintsTourist office Ausseerland Salzkammergut
Information office Bad Mitterndorf
8983 Bad Mitterndorf No. 58
+43 3623 24 44
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentA few tips for safe biking:
- Before and after each bike tour check the air pressure, spoke tension and brake pads.
- The helmet belongs to every tour.
- Consider in advance what equipment you need: warm clothing, rain and wind protection, repair kit and first aid kit belong in the backpack. Also a charged cell phone.
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view