A very appealing and varied regional tour from Bad Mitterndorf via Grundlsee and Obersdorf back to the starting point.
Distance 41.4 km
During this tour the diversity of the Ausserland Salzkammergut region with its mountains and lakes really comes into its own. A real pleasure is the route from Bad Mitterndorf over the Salzaalm to Grundlsee. From Pichl-Kainisch it goes via Obersdorf leisurely back to Bad Mitterndorf.
Bike pushing needed
Rest stopsBakery + Café s'Brezl - Fam. Reisinger
Bakery & Café Schlömmer
Gourmet Atelier Steirerhütte
Safety informationEmergency call rescue: 144
Emergency Reporting Tip - Provide answers to the six W questions:
- What happened?
- How many injured?
- Where did the accident happen? (possibly GPS coordinates)
- Who is reporting? (allback number)
- When did the accident happen?
- Weather at the accident site?
Tips and hints
Getting thereThe best way to get to Bad Mitterndorf is to plan with google.at/maps.
ParkingFree parking is available at the Grimminghalle. From there you can get directly to the center of the village via the Hauptschulweg.
33T 419607 5267405
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentA few tips for safe biking:
- Before and after each bike tour check the air pressure, spoke tension and brake pads.
- The helmet belongs to every tour.
- Consider in advance what equipment you need: warm clothing, rain and wind protection, repair kit and first aid kit belong in the backpack. Also a charged cell phone.
- 5 Waypoints
- 5 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view