Safety informationMountain sports and the assessment of the situation on site are - even more so in winter - primarily subject to personal responsibility. Tourism associations or avalanche warning services do not assume any liability based on the information provided.
- Check the weather and avalanche situation at www.lawine-steiermark.at before each ski tour.
- The use of the tour description is at your own risk and responsibility.
- Do not go on a ski tour alone. It's more fun together anyway!
- Always behave risk-conscious and react to danger signs!
- Respect existing regulations, such as hunting and game protection areas, reforestation or young growth areas.
- You should always have your cell phone well charged. Do you have the emergency numbers saved? Mountain rescue: 140. If you have no reception, take out the sim card and dial 112.
Tips and hintsTourism information: www.schladming-dachstein.at
Tourism blog: www.derbergdastal.at
Tourist Office Schladming-Dachstein
T: +43 3687 23310
Garbage on meadows and paths can not smell mountain and valley. Please take it with you. Agriculture and forestry are important partners for Berg und Tal. They allow you to walk and drive on many of their paths. Be aware that only good cooperation will guarantee your recreational enjoyment in the future.
At Riesneralm, Planneralm and in Wörschach
+43 (0)3682 22383
At Planneralm and in Irdning
+43 (0)3682 22952 0
Guided ski tours and freeride courses also at www.magicsnow.at
Getting thereFrom the Ennstalbundesstraße (B320) turn off at the Trautenfels junction in the direction of Irdning, Donnersbach, Donnersbachwald. Through the village of Donnersbach and another 12 km to Donnersbachwald. Past the Riesneralm and about 3.5 km to Hinterwald to the barrier Riedleralm.
ParkingApprox. 10 parking spaces next to the road just before the timber yard. Larger groups please park at the Riesneralm parking lot and drive to the starting point with as few cars as possible. Do not park at the timber yard!
Author’s map recommendations
- In addition to food and warm drinks, pack spare clothing and a first aid kit in your backpack.
- Choose your clothing according to the onion layer system.
- An avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel are a prerequisite in alpine terrain.
- You should also pack maps and/or tour descriptions. GPX tracks on your cell phone or GPS device will also help.
- Ski touring and safety equipment can be rented at Sport Scherz and Sport Schöttl.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints